Chevron (CVX) PT Raised to $110 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Wells Fargo analyst Roger Read raised the price target on Chevron (NYSE: CVX) to $110.00 (from $109.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chevron Mourns Passing of Former Texaco Chairman Alfred DeCrane
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK167 at Barclays
- Winbond Electronics Corp (2344:TT) PT Lowered to NT$38 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!