Chesapeake Energy (CHK) PT Raised to $62 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
RBC Capital analyst Scott Hanold raised the price target on Chesapeake Energy (NASDAQ: CHK) to $62.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TDK Corp. (6762:JP) (TTDKY) PT Lowered to JPY13,700 at Morgan Stanley
- SEI Investments (SEIC) PT Raised to $75 at Morgan Stanley
- Wilcon Depot Inc. (WLCON:PM) PT Raised to PHP26 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!