Chesapeake Energy (CHK) PT Raised to $60 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Wells Fargo analyst Nitin Kumar raised the price target on Chesapeake Energy (NASDAQ: CHK) to $60.00 (from $56.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton And VoltaGrid Electric Solution Reduces Emissions for Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Scotiabank Upgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Sector Outperform
- BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) PT Raised to $23 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!