Chesapeake Energy (CHK) PT Lowered to $4 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) to $4.00 (from $5.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton And VoltaGrid Electric Solution Reduces Emissions for Chesapeake Energy Corporation
- Frontier Group Holdings Inc (ULCC) PT Lowered to $22 at UBS
- Imperial Oil Ltd. (IMO:CN) (IMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$39 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!