Chesapeake Energy (CHK) PT Lowered to $1 at Piper Jaffray
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Chesapeake Energy (NYSE: CHK) to $1.00 (from $1.50) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Knorr-Bremse AG (KBX:GR) PT Lowered to EUR100 at Deutsche Bank
- Societe Generale Upgrades Galp Energia (GALP:SM) (GLPEY) to Buy
- LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (MC:FP) (LVMUY) PT Raised to EUR600 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!