Chegg (CHGG) PT Lowered to $18 at Craig-Hallum
- U.S. Stocks Open Lower as Growth-Charged Rally Fades
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
- Stocks retreat, oil gains as OPEC+ looks to cut oil supply
- Exxon (XOM) Signals Strong Profits on High Gas Prices, Analysts Raise Numbers
Craig-Hallum analyst Alex Fuhrman lowered the price target on Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) to $18.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citi Says Avantor (AVTR) Selloff is 'Overdone', Upgrades to Buy
- GS Retail Co Ltd (007070:KS) PT Raised to KRW23,000 at Citi
- Elisa Oyj (ELISA:FH) (ELMUF) PT Lowered to EUR50.80 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!