Chegg (CHGG) PT Lowered to $18 at Craig-Hallum
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Craig-Hallum analyst Alex Fuhrman lowered the price target on Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) to $18.00 (from $35.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockwool (ROCKB:DC) (RKWBF) PT Raised to DKK1,810 at JPMorgan
- HeidelbergCement AG (HEI:GR) (HDELY) PT Raised to EUR55 at JPMorgan
- Mersen SA (MRN:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!