Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) PT Raised to $71 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan raised the price target on Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) to $71.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) PT Lowered to $64 at Wells Fargo
- Pola Orbis Holdings Inc. (4927:JP) (PORBF) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at CLSA
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) PT Lowered to $49 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!