Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) PT Raised to $71 at Piper Sandler
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
Piper Sandler analyst Nicole Miller Regan raised the price target on Cheesecake Factory (NASDAQ: CAKE) to $71.00 (from $61.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- DoorDash (DASH) Soars as BofA Upgrades to Buy on Upside to 2021 Estimates and Robust Mid-term Growth Opportunity
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Signet Jewelers (SIG) to Overweight
- BofA Downgrades Fisker (FSR) Neutral and Lordstown Motors (RIDE) to Underperform as Competition is Significantly Heating Up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!