Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Lowered to $130 at Jefferies
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
Jefferies analyst Joseph Gallo lowered the price target on Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) to $130.00 (from $145.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wise plc (WISE:LN) (WPLCF) PT Raised to GBP5 at Credit Suisse
- Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNG:GR) (DTCWY) PT Lowered to EUR23 at Barclays
- United Utilities Group (UU:LN) (UUGRY) PT Raised to GBP9.90 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!