Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Raised to $720 at Raymond James
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) to $720.00 (from $690.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter to Participate in Goldman Sachs Communacopia Conference
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Deutsche Bank
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR13.80 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!