Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Raised to $650 at Raymond James
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) to $650.00 (from $550.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: InMode Ltd. (INMD) PT Raised to $129 at Needham & Company, Following Earnings (CORRECTION)
- Shopify (SHOP) PT Raised to $1,500 at Mizuho Securities
- Santander Consumer USA Holdings Inc. (SC) PT Raised to $42 at Credit Suisse, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!