Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Raised to $525 at Raymond James
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan raised the price target on Charter Communications (NASDAQ: CHTR) to $525.00 (from $460.00) while maintaining a Strong Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charter Communications (CHTR) July weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI:BB) (BUD) PT Lowered to EUR75 at RBC Capital
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!