Charles River Labs (CRL) PT Lowered to $480 at Jefferies
- Futures lower after Tesla, IBM quarterly results
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst David Windley lowered the price target on Charles River Labs (NYSE: CRL) to $480.00 (from $485.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Charles River Laboratories (CRL) Partners with ATEM Structural Discovery for Cryo-EM Capabilities
- RBC Capital Downgrades Vale S.A. (VALE) Two-Nothces to Underperform
- Alumina Ltd (AWC:AU) (AWCMY) PT Lowered to AUD2.30 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!