ChampionX (CHX) PT Raised to $25 at Stifel
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Stifel analyst Stephen Gengaro raised the price target on ChampionX (NASDAQ: CHX) to $25.00 (from $19.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Gen Corporation (FGEN:PM) (FSGCY) PT Raised to PHP34 at Credit Suisse
- China Construction Bank Corp. (939:HK) (CICHY) PT Raised to HK$7.74 at Nomura/Instinet
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Tenaga Nasional Bhd (TNB:MK) (TNABY) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!