Century Communities (CCS) PT Raised to $77 at B.Riley
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
B.Riley analyst Alex Rygiel raised the price target on Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) to $77.00 (from $60.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Model Homes Debuting This June in Castle Pines, CO From Century Communities
- Macquarie Downgrades Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) to Neutral
- Wafer Works Corp (6182:TT) PT Raised to NT$63 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!