Century Communities (CCS) PT Raised to $75 at Wedbush
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Wedbush analyst Jay McCanless raised the price target on Century Communities (NYSE: CCS) to $75.00 (from $64.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fujitsu Limited (6702:JP) (FJTSY) PT Raised to JPY27,500 at UBS
- Yuanta Financial Holding Co Ltd (2885:TT) PT Raised to NT$29.30 at Credit Suisse
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd (9201:JP) (JAPSY) PT Raised to JPY3,200 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!