CenterPoint Energy (CNP) PT Raised to $29 at Citi
- Wall Street ends sharply lower as jobs report cements rate hike regime
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Citi analyst Ryan Levine raised the price target on CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) to $29.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Navient (NAVI) and SLM Corporation (SLM) Near-Term Risks Skew Negative - Morgan Stanley
- SK Hynix (000660:KS) PT Lowered to KRW140,000 at Credit Suisse
- Shanghai Friendess Electronic Tech (688188:CH) PT Lowered to RMB216 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!