CenterPoint Energy (CNP) PT Lowered to $25 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street slips from record levels; Tesla drops after fatal car crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Credit Suisse analyst Michael Weinstein lowered the price target on CenterPoint Energy (NYSE: CNP) to $25.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FleetCor Technologies (FLT) PT Raised to $323 at BofA Securities
- CLSA Downgrades MGM China (2282:HK) (MCHVF) to Underperform (4)
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Raised to AUD7.35 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!