Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) PT Raised to $9 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Goldman Sachs analyst Neil Mehta raised the price target on Cenovus Energy Inc. (NYSE: CVE) to $9.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scotiabank Upgrades Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE:CN) (CVE) to Sector Outperform
- Birchcliff Energy Ltd. (BIR:CN) (BIREF) PT Lowered to Cdn$3.50 at CIBC
- UPDATE: BlueLinx (BXC) PT Raised to $65 but Craig-Hallum Cautions Investors Forward Estimates May Still Be Too Low
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!