Cedar Fair (FUN) PT Raised to $52 at Truist Securities
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Truist Securities analyst Michael Swartz raised the price target on Cedar Fair (NYSE: FUN) to $52.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eutelsat Communications SA (ETL:FP) (EUTLF) PT Lowered to EUR12.75 at Barclays
- ASM International NV (ASM:NA) PT Raised to EUR330 at Barclays
- Deutsche Telekom (DTE:GR) (DTEGY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!