CatchMark Timber (CTT) PT Raised to $12 at Stifel
- Technology stocks lead S&P 500, Dow to record highs
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
Stifel analyst Simon Yarmak raised the price target on CatchMark Timber (NYSE: CTT) to $12.00 (from $11.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SK Telecom (017670:KS) (SKM) PT Raised to KRW33 at JPMorgan
- JPMorgan Upgrades Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co Ltd. (002460:CH) to Overweight
- Regis Resources Ltd. (RRL:AU) (RGRNF) PT Lowered to AUD4.01 at CIMB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!