Cardlytics (CDLX) PT Raised to $75 at SunTrust
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
SunTrust analyst Youssef Squali raised the price target on Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) to $75.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Cardlytics (CDLX) at Buy
- Sands China Ltd. (1928:HK) (SCHYY) PT Lowered to HK$33.30 at Credit Suisse
- Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd (27:HK) (GXYEF) PT Lowered to HK$65.40 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!