Cardlytics (CDLX) PT Raised to $160 at Craig-Hallum
- Nasdaq set for worst day in 2 months before big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Raytheon (RTX) Gains on Beat-and-Raise, CEO Says Next War Will Be Fought in Cyber Space and Then Outer Space
- Dollar eases slightly with Fed in focus
Craig-Hallum analyst Jason Kreyer raised the price target on Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) to $160.00 (from $145.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd. (KMB:IN) PT Raised to INR1,800 at UBS
- Home Capital Group Inc (HCG:CN) (HMCBF) PT Raised to Cdn$47 at Scotiabank
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd (4507:JP) (SGIOY) PT Raised to JPY5,600 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!