CapitalOne Upgrades W. P. Carey & Co. (WPC) to Overweight
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
CapitalOne analyst Chris Lucas upgraded W. P. Carey & Co. (NYSE: WPC) from Equal-weight to Overweight with a price target of $90.00 (from $78.00).
Shares of W. P. Carey & Co. closed at $79.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Philippine National Bank (PNB:PM) (PPINF) to Outperform (2)
- CLSA Downgrades Kossan Rubber Industries (KRI:MK) (KSRBF) to Outperform (2)
- Klepierre SA (LI:FP) (KLPEF) PT Raised to EUR22.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!