CapitalOne Downgrades Weingarten (WRI) to Equal-weight
- Wall Street opens lower in gloomy start to second-half
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
CapitalOne analyst Chris Lucas downgraded Weingarten (NYSE: WRI) from Overweight to Equal-weight with a price target of $33.00 (from $30.00).
Shares of Weingarten closed at $32.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Downgrades EV Maker XPeng to Neutral, Prefers BYD and Li Auto Over Nio
- BDO Unibank, Inc (BDO:PM) (BDOUY) PT Lowered to PHP140 at JPMorgan
- Morinaga & Co Ltd (2201:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,900 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!