Cantor Fitzgerald Upgrades Inspirato Inc. (ISPO) to Overweight
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Brett Knoblauch upgraded Inspirato Inc. (NASDAQ: ISPO) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $8.00 (from $6.00).
Shares of Inspirato Inc. closed at $5.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades KBC Group (KBC:BB) (KBCSY) to Buy
- Endeavour Mining Corp. (EDV:CN) (EDVMF) PT Raised to Cdn$41 at Canaccord Genuity
- UBS Downgrades Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!