Canopy Growth Corp (CGC) PT Lowered to $3.50 at Barclays
- Futures edge higher ahead of key inflation data
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Euro falls after inflation data but heads for weekly gain
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- 'Big Low' Won't Be In Before Q1, No Huge Rally Until 'Policy Panic' Occurs - BofA's Hartnett
Barclays analyst Gaurav Jain lowered the price target on Canopy Growth Corp (NASDAQ: CGC) to $3.50 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) to Buy
- Brookfield Infrastructure Corp. (BIPC) PT Lowered to $49 at Wells Fargo
- Axsome Therapeutics (AXSM) PT Lowered to $90 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!