Canadian Solar (CSIQ) PT Raised to $46 at UBS
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
UBS analyst Jon Windham raised the price target on Canadian Solar (NASDAQ: CSIQ) to $46.00 (from $42.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ) Starts Construction on 143 MWp of Solar Projects in Japan Supported by over $300 Million Financing
- Azimut Holdings SpA (AZM:IM) (AZIHY) PT Raised to EUR23.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Macquarie Downgrades Rengo Co Ltd. (3941:JP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!