Calix (CALX) PT Raised to $6.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Snap Shares Plunge 25% on Q2 Warning
- Volkswagen Aims to Overtake Tesla (TSLA) on EV Sales By 2025 - CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Morgan Stanley raised its price target on Calix (NYSE: CALX) to $6.50 (from $6.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Upgrades Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) to Buy
- Geely Automotive Holdings Ltd. (175:HK) (GELYF) PT Raised to HK$17.89 at Citi
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Marqeta Inc. (MQ) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!