Calix (CALX) PT Lowered to $60 at Needham & Company
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta slashes hiring plans, girds for 'fierce' headwinds
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Ryan Koontz lowered the price target on Calix (NYSE: CALX) to $60.00 (from $73.00) while maintaining a Buy rating following results.
The analyst commented, "CALX reported a solid beat and raise, with 1Q22 Rev/NG EPS +4%/$0.02 ahead of consensus, respectively, and 2Q22 revenue guidance 6% ahead. Platform bookings exceeded 70% of the total and Cloud-centric RPO reached $138M (+84% y/y). We increase our C22 and C23 top-line estimates by ~4%, while C22 NG EPS is unchanged following management's decision to pull-forward its C23-C25 opex target model (into C22), while C23 NG EPS increases by $0.02. CALX maintains a sizable competitive lead in its transformation to a software company with strong upside driven by a massive US rural broadband build, still to come, funded by a plethora of subsidy programs. We reiterate our Buy rating, but lower our PT to $60."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AcenTek Goes Green To Differentiate, Reducing Energy Usage 73 Percent With Calix Intelligent Access EDGE and Home System Energy Usage 50 Percent With Revenue EDGE
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) PT Lowered to $10 at Needham & Company
- SSE Plc. (SSE:LN) (SSEZY) PT Raised to GBP18.70 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!