Calavo Growers (CVGW) PT Lowered to $55 at Stephens
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Stephens analyst Ben Bienvenu lowered the price target on Calavo Growers (NASDAQ: CVGW) to $55.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI:PM) (BPHLY) PT Lowered to PHP110.70 at Goldman Sachs
- ICICI Bank (ICICIBC:IN) (IBN) PT Raised to INR950 at Emkay Global
- IMCD NV (IMCD:NA) PT Raised to EUR191 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!