Cable One (CABO) PT Lowered to $1,800 at Wells Fargo
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Wells Fargo analyst Steven Cahall lowered the price target on Cable One (NYSE: CABO) to $1,800.00 (from $2,100.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Analyst Negative on Evercore (EVR) and Moelis & Company (MC) - Downgrades to Sell
- Nestle SA (NESN:SW) (NSRGY) PT Lowered to CHF137 at Goldman Sachs
- Salvatore Ferragamo SpA (SFER:IM) (SFRGF) PT Lowered to EUR14.60 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!