CSX (CSX) PT Raised to $98 at Wells Fargo
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on CSX (NASDAQ: CSX) to $98.00 (from $96.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Buy
- CSX (CSX) PT Lowered to $38 at Deutsche Bank
- China Communications Services Corp (552:HK) PT Raised to HK$4.41 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!