CSX (CSX) PT Raised to $74 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 turns slightly higher after Fed statement
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- U.S. Senate to vote on infrastructure after bipartisan breakthrough
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic raised the price target on CSX (NASDAQ: CSX) to $74.00 (from $66.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Russel Metals Inc. (RUS:CN) (RUSMF) PT Raised to Cdn$34 at Scotiabank
- Element Fleet Management Corp. (EFN:CN) (ELEEF) PT Lowered to Cdn$15 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!