CSX (CSX) PT Lowered to $73 at Wells Fargo
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Wells Fargo analyst Allison Poliniak-Cusic lowered the price target on CSX (NASDAQ: CSX) to $73.00 (from $74.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Raised to $138 at Stifel; Nice Ingrezza Beat and Better TRx Commentary
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $222 at Mizuho Securities
- TeamViewer (TMV:GR) (TMVWY) PT Lowered to EUR30 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!