CONSOL Energy (CNX) PT Raised to $18 at Piper Sandler
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Piper Sandler analyst Kashy Harrison raised the price target on CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) to $18.00 (from $17.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alector Inc. (ALEC) PT Raised to $32 at Stifel
- Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) PT Raised to GBP p 2,900 at Goldman Sachs
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) PT Lowered to $14 at Truist Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!