CONSOL Energy (CNX) PT Lowered to $15 at Truist Securities
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Truist Securities analyst Neal Dingmann lowered the price target on CONSOL Energy (NYSE: CNX) to $15.00 (from $16.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNX Resources (CNX) PT Raised to $18 at JPMorgan
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- CNX Midstream Partners LP Announces Pricing of $400 Million of Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!