CLSA Upgrades Kerry Properties (683:HK) (KRYPF) to Buy (1)
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin tumbles below $50,000, other cryptos sink over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
CLSA analyst Alvin Huang upgraded Kerry Properties (683:HK) (OTC: KRYPF) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of HK$29.50 (from HK$21.40).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Vossloh AG (VOS:GR) (VOSSF) to Buy
- Pernod Ricard SA (RI:FP) (PDRDY) PT Raised to EUR205 at Deutsche Bank
- HSBC Holdings (HSBA:LN) (HSBC) PT Raised to GBP4.14 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!