CLSA Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Underperform (4)
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
CLSA analyst Ethan Wang downgraded Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) from Outperform (2) to Underperform (4) with a price target of $27.00 (from $64.00).
Shares of Futu Holdings Limited closed at $25.74 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Neutral
- Macquarie Group Ltd. (MQG:AU) (MQBKY) PT Lowered to AUD1.94 at Jefferies
- City Chic Collective Ltd (CCX:AU) PT Lowered to AUD2.50 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!