CIT Group (CIT) PT Raised to $52 at Citi
- Second half starts with fresh swings for stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Plunges 15% After Reportedly Terminating Sale Talks with Franchise Group
- Micron Slips on Soft Guidance, BofA Downgrades on 'Large but Insufficient Reset'
- JPMorgan 'Not as Worried as the Street' on Apple (AAPL) Heading into Earnings
Citi analyst Arren Cyganovich raised the price target on CIT Group (NYSE: CIT) to $52.00 (from $47.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Western Digital Corp. (WDC) PT Lowered to $65 at Benchmark
- Altria (MO) PT Lowered to $46 at Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America (BAC) PT Lowered to $55 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!