CFRA Upgrades Take-Two Interactive (TTWO) to Buy
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
CFRA upgraded Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $171.00 (from $188.00).
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $123.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades E.ON SE (EOAN:GR) (EONGY) to Equalweight
- Credit Suisse Upgrades China Communications Services Corp (552:HK) to Outperform
- REA Group Ltd. (REA:AU) (RPGRY) PT Raised to AUD142 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!