CFRA Downgrades Veeva Systems (VEEV) to Hold
- Dow Futures Rise 300 Pts; Powell Speech, Durable Goods in Focus
- From TINA to TARA: Goldman Gets More Defensive, Downgrades Equities to Underweight
- BofA Clients are Buying Defensive Stocks, Shifting Away from Cyclicals - Analyst
- Dollar pauses for breath as fragile pound edges up
- Citi's Montagu Sees Increased Downside Risks as Nasdaq Longs 'Completely Offside'
CFRA downgraded Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $244.00 (from $225.00).
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $223.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Norfolk Southern (NSC) to Neutral (correction)
- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics (FRTX) PT Raised to $9 at Oppenheimer Following Reverse Split
- UPDATE: Union Pacific (UNP) PT Lowered to $212 at UBS (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!