CFRA Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Sell
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
CFRA downgraded Old Dominion Freight Line (NASDAQ: ODFL) from Hold to Sell with a price target of $249.00 (from $283.00).
Shares of Old Dominion Freight Line closed at $274.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Neutral
- Cipla Ltd. (CIPLA:IN) PT Lowered to INR1,240 at HSBC
- ATS Automation Tools Systems Inc. (ATS:CN) (ATSAF) PT Raised to Cdn$66 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!