Brinker Int'l (EAT) PT Raised to $76 at Wells Fargo
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Wells Fargo analyst Jon Tower raised the price target on Brinker Int'l (NYSE: EAT) to $76.00 (from $62.00) while maintaining a Equal Weight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades Wayfair (W) to Hold
- Sunrun (RUN) PT Lowered to $50 at UBS
- Nomad Foods Ltd (NOMD) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!