Brinker Int'l (EAT) PT Raised to $68 at BMO Capital
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
BMO Capital analyst Andrew Strelzik raised the price target on Brinker Int'l (NYSE: EAT) to $68.00 (from $65.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brinker Int'l (EAT) PT Raised to $72 at Deutsche Bank
- Roots Corp. (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) PT Raised to Cdn$4.50 at TD Securities
- Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,650 at Macquarie
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!