Brinker Int'l (EAT) PT Raised to $60 at JPMorgan
- Wall St set to open higher as JPMorgan, Goldman kick off bank earnings
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
JPMorgan analyst John Ivankoe raised the price target on Brinker Int'l (NYSE: EAT) to $60.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- OrganiGram Holdings Inc. (OGI:CN) (OGRMF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Spark Networks (LOV) PT Raised to $10 at Canaccord Genuity
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $170 at Longbow Research After Impressive Channel Checks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!