BridgeBio Pharma (BBIO) PT Lowered to $80 at Goldman Sachs
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Goldman Sachs analyst Paul Choi lowered the price target on BridgeBio Pharma (NASDAQ: BBIO) to $80.00 (from $92.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Abacus Property Group (ABP:AU) to Neutral
- Sumitomo Warehouse Co Ltd (9303:JP) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at JPMorgan
- Japan Real Estate Investment Corporation (8952:JP) (JREIF) PT Lowered to JPY722,000 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!