Bradesco BBI Upgrades LatAm Airlines Group (LTM) to Neutral
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Bradesco BBI analyst Victor Mizusaki upgraded LatAm Airlines Group (NYSE: LTM) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $3.00 (from $1.00).
Shares of LatAm Airlines Group closed at $3.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades SG Micro Corp. (300661:CH) to Conviction Buy
- CLSA Upgrades Oracle Corp Japan (4716:JP) (OCLCF) to Outperform (2)
- Astro Malaysia (ASTRO:MK) PT Lowered to MYR1.20 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!