BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Realty Income (O) to Buy
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Joshua Dennerlein upgraded Realty Income (NYSE: O) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $72.00 (from $66.00).
Shares of Realty Income closed at $63.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duolingo (DUOL) IPO Opens 39% Higher
- CLSA Upgrades Janus Henderson Group Plc. (JHG:AU) (JHG) to Buy (1), Following Earnings
- Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) PT Raised to EUR3.40 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!