BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Sysco (SYY) to Neutral
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Marisa Sullivan downgraded Sysco (NYSE: SYY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of $68.00 (from $75.00).
The analyst cites a balanced risk/reward for stepping to the sidelines.
Shares of Sysco closed at $62.72 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Sees 4 Reasons NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Reaction Could Be Negative After Earnings; PT to $250
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Clear Secure Inc (YOU) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!