BofA/Merrill Lynch Downgrades Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI) to Underperform
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BofA/Merrill Lynch analyst Ying Huang downgraded Karyopharm Therapeutics (NASDAQ: KPTI) from Neutral to Underperform with a price target of $5.00 (from $15.00).
Shares of Karyopharm Therapeutics closed at $4.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Facebook's (FB) IDFA Woes are a Bump in the Road to Metaverse, PT Raised to $400 at BofA Securities
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- AAREAL Bank (ARL:GR) (AAALF) PT Raised to EUR27 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades
Related EntitiesBofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!